Property Agent and Negotiator
Purpose of Post:
- To deal first hand with customer enquiries: face-to-face; on the telephone; via electronic communication
- To undertake administrative duties within the Property Shop
- To arrance viewings, pre-sale valuation appointments and other appointments as required by clients
- To sign up clients to sell their property through Munro & Noble
- To negotiate with buyers to obtain the best outcome for our client, the seller
- To promote all aspects of Munro & Noble’s business
- To undertake work as directed by the Senior Property Sales Negotiator and Group Sales and Marketing Manager
- To ensure all duties are conducted to the highest professional and ethical standards
- To ensure all documents are factually and accurately completed and to thoroughly check all work before passing to a senior person for approval
- To timely respond to client requests and referrals
- To achieve realistic targets set by the business
- To update the property CRM database and external property portals
- To confidently and confidentially deal with customer enquiries
- To promote the company and its services, inclusive of attending corporate events.
- To appreciate the Health and Safety standards required within the business.
The post holder may be required to undertake any other duties within Munro & Noble as directed by one of the Directors from time to time.
Applications: If you would like to discuss the position, please contact Duncan Chisholm, Group Sales and Marketing Manager. To apply for the position please send CV and covering letter to: Munro & Noble Solicitors, 26 Church Street, Inverness IV1 1HX. E: Duncanc@munronoble.com T: 01463 221727
All levels considered from 3 years PQE to experienced lawyer
Munro and Noble, one of the Highlands oldest and most respected legal firms, is currently recruiting for a Solicitor with Commercial/Corporate experience. We are a progressive organisation looking for an equally determind individual.
- Experience of acting for businesses and commercial organisations
- Commercial property and/or corporate background
- Keen to undertake Business development
- Excellent Client Care skills
- Organised and adaptable with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, with a genuinely positive and approachable attitude
CV’s to Gordon McIntosh: Practice Manager.
All Legal Disciplines +5 Years PQE
Munro & Noble is expanding. We are ambitious and we are looking for like-minded experienced lawyers that wish to share in our success.
Would you like to be part of a progressive and pro-active team?
We are looking to recruit professional lawyers that empathise with our ethos of providing all our clients with excellence in client-care and strong legal advice. We expect you to be productive and efficient. But, at the same time we do believe in all our team enjoying a fair work / life balance. This is a positive and friendly place to work, with an excellent support team.
If you are in private practice law firm with + 5 years PQE and looking for a new and exciting challenge, we would like to hear from you. All disciplines will be carefully considered. Locations available: Inverness; Dingwall; Aviemore.
Your success is our success.
Applications: If you would like to discuss the position, please contact Gordon McIntosh, Practice Manager. To apply for the position please send CV and covering letter to: Munro & Noble Solicitors, 26 Church Street, Inverness IV1 1HX. E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01463 221727
Why Work for Munro & Noble?
Why would you consider working for Munro & Noble?
Download information about the firm including, the type of benefits package you can expect, what makes us different to other law firms, opportunities for growth and why Munro & Noble is an enjoyable place to be.
If you would like to know more about what the firm stands for and perhaps working for us, please contact Gordon McIntosh, Practice Manager
We currently do not have any other vacancies; however, we do welcome speculative applications from individuals that share our core values. If you are enthusiastic, passionate and absolutely committed to providing excellence in customer care within the legal profession, firstly we request that you complete our Application Form (click on link below). On completion, mark it ‘Speculative Application’ and return to email@example.com for the attention of The Practice Manager.
Please note: we are unable to accept CVs