Welcome to Munro & Noble. Contact: 01463-221727
A leading firm of Solicitors, Estate Agents and Financial Advisors in the Highlands of Scotland.
• Monday; Tuesday; Wednesday; Friday, 09.00 to 17.00
• Thursday, 09.00 to 18.30 - Late Opening for both Solicitors and Estate Agency services (within Property Shop at 47 Church Street)
Based in Inverness, we are one of the longest established firms of solicitors in the Highlands. Our aim at Munro & Noble is to add value to our client’s personal and business lives through the provision of excellent customer care in all aspects of law; estate agency and financial services.
To achieve our aim, we are committed to provide our clients with an innovative, proactive, comprehensive, accurate and timely professional service. Our dedicated team will endeavour to get matters right first time every time.
• Solicitors; Lawyers; Attorney at Law; (click on link to view our full range of Legal Services)
• Estate Agency & Property Letting Agents: Our Property Department is located in our high profile Inverness city centre shop. We have properties for sale, to rent or lease; inclusive of residential homes and commercial property in Inverness City, rural Inverness and Ross-shire, plus throughout the Highlands to include Badenoch & Strathspey in the South; Caithness & Sutherland in the North; Skye and Lochalsh in the West; Nairn and Moray in the East. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can provide assistance and advice on obtaining a Home Report. Property Shop telephone number: 01463-225533.• Financial Services: Munro & Noble Financial Services Ltd is approved by the Financial Service Authority, (FSA). We provide a full range of financial advice including mortgage provision, pension advice, financial protection, assurance and personal investment.
• Legal Services to include:
- Commercial Department: The department covers areas of law such as Company Law; Company formation; Renewable Energy Developments; Commercial Conveyancing; Commercial Transactions including buying and selling businesses; specialist advice for Social Enterprises; plus the sale & purchase of commercial properties, including hotels and licensed premises. Our Corporate Solicitors are based in Inverness, with a wide geographical client portfolio throughout the Highlands and Islands.
- Conveyancing Department: Our conveyancing team consists of dedicated converyancing solicitors and paralegals, all with extensive experiencing of the Scottish Property market. This experience and knowledge allows us to provide our clients with peace of mind during the emotional process of buying or selling a house; some land; a croft; or other residential property. The team is very approachable and willing to help at every point.
- Court Department: Our Court solicitors provide a full range of litigation and dispute resolution services to our business and individual private clients. We act for our clients in: Family Law: Children and Separation: Divorce; Employment Law; Reparation, covering Accidents and Personal Injury claims; Debt Recovery.
- Crofting Law & Rural Land: We provide advice on all aspects of Crofting Law including: croft and house site purchase and sales; Tenancy assignment applications; lets & re-lets; decrofting; apportionment applications and other applications to the Crofters; Scottish Land Court Applications including fixing of fair rents, resumption, croft purchase applications, and determinations (status or boundary). We also provide advice on Agricultural leases: Wind farm developments; Leases: Purchase and sale of farms and small holdings.
- Executries Department: The Trust and Executry Department provides a depth of knowledge and experience in trust and estate law. We undertake: Preparation of Wills: Implementation of Wills and Estate Administration: Preparation and registration of Powers of Attorney, (Continuing, Welfare and Ordinary); Creation and Administration of Trusts (Private and Charitable). To Top ‘at the peak of our profession’