Munro and Noble have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Administrator to join our Inverness office.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Purpose of Post:
- To provide administrative services to Mortgage and Insurance Advisors
- To liaise with Clients on behalf of the Advisors
- To support the whole Munro & Noble team
- Legal Administration Duties
- Input client data into database system
- Liaise with clients to obtain necessary and appropriate personal information to forward their matter, whether a mortgage or personal insurance application. Where necessary contact client to ensure any fees due are paid timeously
- Comply with FCA regulations as instructed by the company’s regulators
- File Management: ensure files are GDPR complaint
- To ensure all procedures operated within the Department are rigorously followed and maintained
- Health and Safety: To appreciate and comply with the Health and Safety standards required within the business.
For further information or to apply, please email Gordon McIntosh, Munro and Noble Practice manager on email@example.com