Crofting Law & Rural Land
Munro & Noble provide advice on all aspects of Crofting Law including:
- Croft and house site purchase and sales.
- Tenancy assignment applications, lets & re-lets, decrofting, apportionment applications and other applications to the Crofters Commission (soon to be known as the Crofting Commission).
- Scottish Land Court Applications including fixing of fair rents, resumption, croft purchase applications, and determinations (status or boundary).
- Crofting Law advice to Estate owners.
Munro & Noble also provide advice on all aspects of Rural Land Law including:
- Agricultural leases
- Wind farm developments
- Purchase and sale of farms and small holdings.
‘at the peak of our profession’