The decision with respect to buying, selling or leasing a corporate property is an integral aspect of running a successful business. Munro & Noble recognise that it is fundamental to the core strategy of the business and that it is crucial to get these acquisitions / sales right.
With our main offices located right in the heart of the Highland capital, here at Munro & Noble we have a wealth of local knowledge, experience and local information. This means that our corporate client base benefits from specific advice pertinent to their Highland business.
Our extensive experience includes providing advice on buying and selling properties such as estates, hotels, guest house, office accommodation, industrial units, commercial land and land for renewable developments.
Leasing a Business Premises:
Often leasing, rather than purchasing a property is operationally and commercially the right option for a business to take. Here at Munro & Noble we can guide both prospective landlords and tenants through the legal process and advise you on how to negotiate aspects such as:
- Rent payable and rent reviews, including the potential for a rent free period
- Term of the lease, (length),including potential break points
- Usage and general terms and conditions
- Condition of the property, upkeep and any planning issues
- License requirements, (alcohol, betting, etc.)